Protective gloves made of cotton yarn (21 gauges) in light yellow, coated with a crinkled latex in green colour. Cotton yarn guarantees comfort even after long hours use. Because of a special coating with strong crinkled latex layer they keep strong grip and flexibility. High level of abrasion resistanse and time of wear.
- Cotton knitting prevents sweating of hands.
- Abrasion and tear resistance.
- Recommended for metalworking (repairing and operatoring of machinery).
- Dedicated to transport industry, building engineering .
- Ideal for agriculture and forestry.
- Sizes: 9,10,11.
- Packing: 12 pairs in polybag, 120 pairs in carton.
- Compliant with CE CAT. II.