Gloves protecting against mechanical risk, made of HPPE yarn with nylon, coated with gray polyurethane. The HPPE yarn creates an extremely durable and wear-resistant glove, making it suitable for the most difficult working conditions. Specially developed knit combined with high-quality polyurethane makes the glove very flexible and light.
- Resistance to cut: level C.
- The highest coefficient of resistance to abrasion and tear.
- Ideal for working with sharp tools, objects with sharp edges (metal sheets, pipes, glass).
- Universal use in: construction, transport, mechanics, automotive.
- Size: 7,8,9,10,11.
- Packing: 12 pairs in polybag, 144 pairs in carton.
- Compliant with CE CAT. II.