Gloves protecting against mechanical risk, made of knitted nylon combined with spandex with additional glass fiber (HPPE yarn, stitch 13 U2), coated with gray polyurethane. The HPPE yarn creates an extremely durable and wear-resistant glove, making it suitable for the most difficult working conditions. Specially developed knit combined with high-quality polyurethane makes the glove very flexible and light.
- Resistance to cut: level C.
- The use of a double-layer knit ensures that the fiberglass does not irritate the skin of the hands.
- The spandex content makes the glove flexible and soft.
- The highest coefficient of resistance to abrasion and tear.
- Ideal for working with sharp tools, objects with sharp edges (metal sheets, pipes, glass).
- Universal use in: construction, transport, mechanics, automotive.
- Size: 7,8,9,10,11.
- Packing: 12 pairs in polybag, 144 pairs in carton.
- Compliant with CE CAT. II.