Gloves protecting against mechanical risk, made of HPPE yarn with nylon, offering superb dexterity and touch sensibility, coated with gray polyurethane for better grip. The HPPE yarn creates an extremely durable and wear-resistant glove, making it suitable for the most difficult working conditions.
- Resistance to cut: level C.
- The highest coefficient of resistance to abrasion and tear.
- Ideal for work in metal handling, automotive mechanics gloves, small parts handling and glass manufacturing.
- Universal use in: construction, transport, mechanics, automotive.
- Size: 7,8,9,10,11.
- Packing: 12 pairs in polybag, 144 pairs in carton.
- Compliant with CE CAT. II.